Saturday, January 23, 2010

Friday-ish Faves

Clearly I have trouble posting this on Friday. Not sure why. Anyway, here's some of my favorte reads and inspiration online this week.

I absolutely love this Valentine Pillow made from a sweater. Alisa at The Sweet Life is so talented and creative.

When I saw this recipe for Chocolate-Fresh Cranberry Scones at Good(&Cheap) Eats I knew I had to try it out. We had this for breakfast this morning. I substituted dried cranberries for the fresh. They were delicious!

I love all of these fun Valentine's Day gift ideas found at Tip Junkie. Can you tell I'm gearing up for Valentine's Day? I made Valentine's gifts for my family last year and plan to do it again this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.