Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Any Day Is A Good Day For Cake

It was brought to my attention by The Man and the girls recently that we never have cake unless it's someone's birthday or a special holiday and this was unacceptable. Well, I have proof this isn't true here but I thought I'd bring a little more cake into their lives. Today I decided to surprise the girls with some green cupcakes for a special after-school snack. I was feeling all awesome for giving them cake at an unexpected time when I realized the whole reason I was giving them green cupcakes was because it was St. Patrick's Day which is sort of holiday-ish. So I will just have to pick some random day in the future to surprise them with cake. And really, any day is a good day for cake, right?

The really yummy green cupcakes. See even green inside!



My Irish Lass's

3 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

You always do so good remembering these holidays! I forgot to dress Henry in green... and I heard about after school!

Karen said...

I totally agree - any day is a good day for cake....and chocolate. :)

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for choosing to follow my blog. Welcome to Living Life's circle of friends!

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Karen

Unknown said...

awww! you have cute daughters. the left girl reminds me of my best friend. haha.