Saturday, January 2, 2010

When Good Pictures Go Wrong

New Years Eve I let the girls stay up and watch the ball drop in NYC. I had grand plans of getting a picture of them along with the sign Baby Girl made in front of the TV with the time and the big "2010" sign that lights up after the ball drops in the background. Instead I got them with Dick Clark and his wife getting ready to kiss in the background. Not quite what I was going for but it will always be one of those photos that gives me a chuckle when I look at it.



For the record the sign says, "This is the best year ever so happy new year. You Rock." and she has smilies and the year 2010 written "20010" all over it. :)

9 comments:

Jodi aka One Blessed Mama said...

That is too cute! I always seem to snap pictures at the wrong time but you are right, they are good for a chuckle! :)

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I love it... so funny!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I love it... so funny!

Denise said...

Wow, they look very awake for midnight! LOL, about Dick Clark & his wife in the background.

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys. That was a cute picture of the girls. They do look pretty awake for midnight! All 3 of my kids were sound asleep!
Jaime

Kirsty said...

LOL Love it. And I think Dick Clark and his wife are so sweet. Lots of love-a great omen for the new year :)

Janet said...

Thanks everyone! It was 11 p.m. our time, midnight eastern. The girls were wide awake. They probably could have made it to our midnight but I made them go to bed after that.

Pam said...

Too funny!

Bonnie said...

That is hilarious !!!