Friday, January 29, 2010

Fix It Friday


This is my first time participating in Fix It Friday. It's a lot of fun. I have an ancient version of Photoshop(6.0) which I used to edit these. I have Paint Shop Pro X as well but I still use my old Photoshop for most of my editing because it's what I'm most comfortable with.

Original:


Fix #1
For this fix I cropped the photo first and made some minor adjustments in curves and brightness/contrast. I then applied a screen layer over that lowering the opacity. Over that I applied a soft light layer again lowering the opacity. I erased the coat back in so the lighting on it woudn't be so harsh. I then went in to hue/saturation and increased the saturation on the blue.

Fix #2

For this fix I simply took the photo fix above and decreased the saturation.

See more Fix It Friday here.

2 comments:

Pam said...

What a lovely photo! It's beautiful as the original, but I think the second one is my favorite!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Georgeous! :D