Saturday, September 27, 2008

ER


Recent email communication between my mom and I:

Mom: Did you watch ER tonight? Do they have to kill someone off every season? I had just got to liking him pretty good.

Me: I bawled. It was horrible. Waaaah!

Mom: I'm not watching it next year LOL

Well, you know what, I'm not watching next year either. *giggles* I love ER. I'm one of those long-time loyal viewers who have been around since the very first episode. It's been around so long it's hard to imagine Thursday nights without it. I've never understood why I like it so much. It's a rather depressing show. I can't even tell you how many times I've said to The Man, "ER was awful tonight. I just cried and cried." And yet every week I'm back for more. I imagine that there will be many "awful" episodes this season as it's the last. But I'll be watching every single one of them and bawling my eyes out to the bitter end.

No comments: