Saturday, September 27, 2008

Best Brownies Ever

I got this recipe from a friend a few years back. It's my "go to" recipe whenever I need a sweet treat for a get-together. They always get rave reviews.

1 box brownie mix
1 bag Hershey Caramel Kisses
Chocolate chips

Prepare brownie mix as directed and spoon into a greased mini muffin pan. Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 15 minutes or until done. After removing from oven squish a caramel kiss point side down into hot brownies. Let cool a few minutes and remove from pan. Melt chocolate chips in microwave and drizzle chocolate over the top. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Yum!! I think I'm going to make these for our youth group bake sale next weekend. We are making money to pay for the shipping on our Operation Christmas Child boxes.