Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Faves

I'm bringing back my Friday Faves. I'll be showing a little linky love and sharing my favorite reads of the week.

Who wouldn't love A Year Of Happiness? Find out how to create your own with this tutorial from Hope Studios.

I felt like I was right there at the party reading about Kirsty's New Year's Eve Escapades. Too much fun!

Mikki at The Not So Perfect Housewife shared some great resources for those thinking about going Gluten Free. This is something I've been considering and am going to follow her posts on this subject with great interest.

Looking for some yummy and healthier recipes? Check out this week's Ultimate Recipe Swap at Life As Mom. Wondering if I can make that Lemon Walnut Coffeecake gluten free.

1 comment:

Mikki said...

Aww. Thank you for the linky love :-)
I'm hoping to post more about our new GF adventures this weekend.


Stay warm... this is Florida.. just a little cold..LOL