Wednesday, March 2, 2011

365: Days 60 & 61

61-In honor of Dr. Seuss's birthday.....a well loved favorite.



60- My baby girl's backpack that I bought her at the beginning of the school year disintegrated. I've never seen one fall apart like that before. So after searching all the thrift stores & consignment sales with no success, I found her a new one at Target to get her through the rest of the year. Before she left for school Tuesday a.m., she asked if I was going to take a picture with her new backpack. Since I take a picture of her with her backpack on the first day of school she just assumed I'd want one with this new backpack. So we had a quick "first day of school with the new backpack" photo shoot before rushing off to school.

2 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

What a cutie.... several of Henry's things are being nursed along until the end of the year-- his water bottle and his lunch box. Thankfully he has now decided to buy lunch!

Hello Jessica Lynn said...

My son celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday at school the other day.

Happy Thursday! I am blog hopping today and I am so happy I got to stop by your blog!!

Please come by and visit either or both of my blogs and become a follower (if you aren't one already):

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

Jessicas Lil Corner is my family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

Have a very blessed Thursday!! :0)