Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Faves

Look, it's Friday and I'm posting my Friday Faves. Shocking, I know. I didn't even manage to post one last week. So here's some of my faves from this week.

Tired of winter? Try forcing Spring with these simple steps from The Sweet Life.



I love this suncatcher made from tangerines that I saw at Good, True and Beautiful.



And just because it will put a smile on your face, you must watch this video put together by my friend Kirsty and her family/friends .

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Thanks Janet! i'm glad you liked the sun catcher! It was so easy to make, and it's been so pretty!!

(great snaps at Fort Pickens too... looks like a terrific day)

Chelle said...

What beautiful shots. That Fort is on my list of things to see when we travel to the East Coast.

Following you.

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Hi Janet, I found your blog via another blog and I'm glad I did!
I'm going to be following along.

The photos on the post below are wonderful!