Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Through The Lens Thursday #4


Captured this shot of the girls while we were in North Carolina visiting The Man's grandmother and cousins this past weekend.

Also, I have a question about uploading. Do I need to resize my pictures? They look so fuzzy when I upload them but they're not really. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Each Thursday I share a photo offering a glimpse at my world through the lens. I hope you will join me. If you would like to be a part of Through The Lens Thursday, leave your link below. Please link directly to your post and not to your homepage. Also, please link to Life In Focus in your post. Please keep links family friendly. Thank you. I look forward to seeing your photos and sharing life through the lens.


5 comments:

Kathy Campbell said...

So cute. :)

And I can't tell that your photos are fuzzy, but I also haven't made them larger. What resolution are you saving them in?

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Love the photo. They don't look fuzzy to me either.

Janet said...

Thanks ladies. I think I figured the fuzzy thing out. I was viewing my screen at 125% rather than 100%. I'm such a ditz sometimes.

Mikki said...

Beautiful shot!
Wish I knew how to help your fuzzy issue, but I know nothing.. LOL

Janet said...

Thanks Mikki. :)