Friday, August 28, 2009
5 Things Friday-5 Favorite Desserts
Jean Stockdale is hosting 5 Things Friday on her blog and today's topic is 5 Favorite desserts. Here are my favorites.
1) Dark Chocolate-Just a square or two or three or well, maybe a chunk. I love a good smooth piece of melt in your mouth dark chocolate after a meal. A perfect way to satisfy my sweet tooth.
2) Brownies-So clearly I'm a bit of a chocoholic and brownies are always a treat.
3) Cheesecake-I love the smooth, creaminess of a good New York cheesecake.
4) Hot Fudge Cake-Again with the chocolate. Chocolate cake, soft serve ice cream, hot fudge and whip cream. I indulge in these rarely although had one twice at my favorite ice cream place back home when I was visiting in July.
5) Apple Pie a la mode- I love a good apple pie. And ice cream always kicks it up a notch.