Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Faves

I'm back with my Friday Faves after a brief hiatus over the holidays. I have stumbled upon some new blogs this week so I'll be sharing some from them as well as a couple of regulars.


Word of the Year-I enjoyed Kirsty's (Momedy) take on the New Years Resolution. I have started gearing my daily activities so that they fall in line with my priorities and have found it a much more successful approach than just trying to accomplish a list of tasks.


The Life Cycle Of A Purchase - From Desired Object To Tossed Clutter- Another favorite from Frugaldad. A good reminder to think before you buy.


Hoops & YoYo Friday Funny-A fun post from The ReView From My Beach Chair just in case you could use a smile.

What is Profound in Your Life-Michelle(thepaparazzimom) reminds us to look at those profound moments in our everyday life. After admiring her sweet baby girl, take a moment to enjoy the video she included.

1 comment:

Mikki said...

Thanks for the linky love!
I'm looking forward to checking out the other blogs :-)!