Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh no, Toys!

Christmas really is the most wonderful time of the year. But if you have a kid, you know that there is that one thing about Christmas that fills you with dread. Kids love toys, they want toys, they believe they need toys for Christmas. When you ask your kid what they want for Christmas they are going to say toys. And with toys comes the agonizing task of getting said toy out of the packaging. I am quite sure that toy companies have regularly scheduled meetings to come up with the most twisted and infuriatingly complicated packaging possible. By the time you finally retrieve your child's gift from the packaging you've broken a nail, sliced your finger, damaged the toy and your kid is no longer interested in it. To celebrate this most special event I share this song with you:
Toy Packaging

2 comments:

Denise said...

LOL, great video!!! Personally, I remove all the packaging before wrapping my little kids presents. The teens DESERVE to have to cut through all that wire & plastic & junk.

Just remember, wire cutters, pruning shears & a good pair of scissors and you should be able to open just about anything.

Denise said...

I’ve finally posted about the Lemonade Award & I’d like to pass it along to you if you so choose to accept. Stop by my blog to get the details.